Monday, March 5, 2012

My future! Bismillah...

Assalamualaikum

I received an email on 29th Feb 2012 regarding my application as a lecturer in 'this' one university. I already went for the first two interviews which I passed, alhamdulillah. This is the third stage. I should be nervous by now.

I talk a lot. I gave speeches for quite a number of times. I was once a theater actor in my university, I was okay in front of thousand of people. I've emcee-ed events a lot of times. A LOT!
But nothing beats this kind of nervous. I've never been to a very formal, government institution's interview. This is freaking me out. I pray that everything will go well. And I need ur prayers too. Please pray for me. Ameen.

ps: kalau betul ini rezeki yg Allah hendak berikan untukku, insyaAllah semua akan berjalan dgn lancar. Ameen.

L.O.V.E

1 comment:

  1. Gudluck Nadiah..hope everything will be okey.. Do ur best & Allah will do the rest..InsyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete