Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bestfriend's wedding

To my bestfriend,

IZZATI SYAHIRAH AHMAD FUAD















I love you. And we will still remain as bestfriends eventhough u'r married now. I guess I need to add a new bestfriend which is your husband Fakhrul Hakim :p I love you baby :')

I'm glad that I was there for you for 4 days and 4 nights for the wedding. 4 nights tak balik rumah sendiri haha. Glad that we shared the same bed on your last night as a bachelor. Glad that I was there when you officially became a wife to a ever so funny guy. The jokes, sad times and kalut-ness during the wedding will be our memories together :) in 10-20years time, we can look back to these and laugh together.

ps: details on the wedding will be blogged soon, insyaAllah :)

L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment